Sunday 13 December 2015

Catch up!!

Hi, things have been crazy lately!!  First I want to catch everyone up on things we have been doing in our classroom!  At the end of each month every class chooses 2 or 3 students to recognize for a achievement.  Last month parker, Ella and Olivia were recognized in an assembly for being awesome!!
 
Way to go!!
 
We have also been sent a class elf from Santa!!  Her name is Candy.  She brought us a present from Santa, it was candy cane seeds.  We planted them last week and grew them. 
 
 
They really did grow!!  I let the children eat their candy canes on the morning of our Christmas concert.  I left to bring something to the office and when I got back the children had a thank you ready for me for letting them eat their candy canes.  I was so touched!!  I have beautiful students! They really made my day!  here is their video.  It is so sweet!!
 
The concert was awesome!!  A big thank you to Miss Gale who filled in for me because my daughter had her Christmas concert the same night.

No comments:

Post a Comment