Tuesday 13 October 2015

What a busy day today!!  We began learning about fire safety at school and at home.  Please review your escape plan for your house and complete the homework page and return it.  We are learning about the an word family.  Please view the videos in the flipped classroom section for tomorrow.  The at word family videos are still available, they have their own page now. 

Today the students used their writing journals for the first time.  they did a wonderful job beginning each sentence with an uppercase, using finger spaces and stopping their sentence when they were done!!  We are practicing printing our first and last names on our work and using only lowercase letters in our printing.

I have an I wonder question for my students....

I wonder does the weather stay the same all day or does it change?  How do you know?

Please answer me using our class blog.  I am looking forward to your answers!!!

Mrs. Murphy

9 comments:

  1. Jacob O'Keefe: The weather do change, when you go to bed and wake up the weather change

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan Tucker: The winter is cold, the sun is bright, the rain is wet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker Dunne: It changes. Sometimes its raining and sometimes its sunny. I know because I see it and feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiden Mullins: It changes. In the morning it could be raining and in the afternoon in could be sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caleb Roebotham: I know the weather changes as sometimes when it is warm outside I open my window and then when it rains or cools down I close it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily Squires: Yes the weather changes. The air is cooler in the morning and warms up throughout the day and then starts to cool again in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great answers!! We discussed this in class too!

    ReplyDelete